All Chemical Standard Pumps series CNP correspond the dimensions and performance according to ISO 2858 (similar to ASME B73.1). All sizes can be supplied from a single pump up to complete systems on base plates including motor.
- Super high efficiency
- Closed multiblade impellers
- Durable oil lubricated bearing
- Execution CNPVS submersible with intermediate pipe and mounting plate
For vertical drainage of tanks and reservoirs our Sump Pumps series ETP are ideal.
- Guiding bearings from silicon carbide
- Medium lubricated sliding bearings
- Multistage executions for high heads
- Horizontal pressure nozzles above mounting plate
In the section industry & plant engineering our Sewage Water Pumps series AWP can as well be used. With the different sizes, corrosion resistant materials and sealing possibilities, for example for high pressure, a lot of applications are possible.
Further information to this series can be found in the section “Water and Wastewater”.
- High wear resistance
- Casing design pressure 40 bar
- Sealing with magnet coupling possible
Through the mostly narrow circumstances in plant engineering, there are possibilities for use of our Compact Pumps series EBP.
- Compact construction form
- Open impellers
- Multistage executions for bigger heads
- Special versions for up to 200 bar